Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Catching up

I have not blogged for a while so I am going to have my mom type four of them in one.

The New Girls
There are these new girls they are my neighbors. Their names are Lacy and Misty. Now they are my best friends ever made. I like them. And they like me. They let me come in their house and my mom is okay with it because she met their mom. It is fun. They have a hamster and a dog named Max. I do not know what the hamster's name is. It is fun having new friends!

About My Jobs
I cook, I clean, and I do the dishes. I am like the house cleaner. And food maker. I like having jobs it is fun being the house cleaner. But not so much fun cleaning. I like to cook the best.

About School
I am good at math and spelling and reading. I love reading. I hate school. I can't wait until summer. I miss being home schooled.

Book Fair
I went to the book fair today and my mom gave me $18 to spend. I got some pens and two cool new books. The first one is


and the second one is



I am so excited to read them. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Please leave only nice comments!!